Impeach Bush

Dedicated to exposing the lies and impeachable offenses of George W. Bush.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Transcript: Graeme Frost Speaks for the Democrats

September 29, 2007
Transcript: Graeme Frost Speaks for the Democrats

Hi, my name is Graeme Frost. I'm 12 years old and I live in Baltimore, Maryland. Most kids my age probably havent heard of CHIP, the Childrens Health Insurance Program. But I know all about it, because if it weren't for CHIP, I might not be here today.

CHIP is a law the government made to help families like mine afford healthcare for their kids. Three years ago, my family was in a really bad car accident. My younger sister Gemma and I were both hurt. I was in a coma for a week and couldn't eat or stand up or even talk at first. My sister was even worse.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home