Impeach Bush

Dedicated to exposing the lies and impeachable offenses of George W. Bush.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blackwater Offical: We're creating terrorists

October 6, 2007
Blackwater Offical: We're creating terrorists

"Where do you all expect them to go?" I shrieked. "It was an old guy and a family, for goodness' sake. Was it necessary for them to destroy their poor old car?"

My driver responded impassively: "Ma'am, we've been trained to view anyone as a potential threat. You don't know who they might use as decoys or what the risks are. Terrorists could be disguised as anyone."

"Well, if they weren't terrorists before, they certainly are now!" I retorted. Sulking in my seat, I was stunned by the driver's indifference.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home