Impeach Bush

Dedicated to exposing the lies and impeachable offenses of George W. Bush.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Sen. Pryor: Attorney General lied to the Senate

March 13, 2007
Sen. Pryor: Attorney General lied to the Senate

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Arkansas Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor bluntly accused Attorney General Alberto Gonzales of lying to the Senate about replacing federal prosecutors with interim appointees and joined calls for Gonzales' resignation Thursday.

"When an attorney general lies to a United States senator, I think it is time for that attorney general to go," Pryor said on the Senate floor.

"He did not only lie to me as a person, but when he lied to me, he lied to the Senate and to the people I represent."

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2007 at 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have known Mark Pryor all of his life. He has always been truthful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home